Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 Gallon...how many phenos.......?....:pass:
6 plants in the 1 gallon pot but i appear to have 3 different phenos of the bunch. i see a few that look done now and some that don't look close lol i may stagger harvest this orgypot because the 1 big gdp pheno is ready now while 1 plant looks 2 weeks away.

Next round for 2x4 is decided and getting dropped to soak! :headbang:

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Middle one is nurple! Hopefully i have better luck then with last 3 magic beans! :thumbsup:

LOL.

I know exactly how you feel.

My twitter account was banned for following a certain politican who's name begins with T and ends with, well you know who the hell I'm talking about. Apparently I can't follow someone I don't like, to see what they are up to?

I got banned on reddit from a bunch of places for the same thing. I can't subscribe to a subreddit with different political opinions to see what their arguments are? I thought that was part of a healthy discourse. But nope, sub to the wrong subreddit and you are persona non-grata in a bunch of other places.
I got banned from a GTO website for posting a vid of me Spanking the hell out of a GTO that had called me out.....and I didn't have it turned up! :rofl: :eyebrows: I drove 900 miles to do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back