Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ya that would be tough at that age! Especially since u don’t know exactly where its going til its picked up so could be a house or could be a 3rd floor apartment! :nono:
My old gf's dad was in bad shape from lung cancer, diabetes, and a gangrenous wound on his leg where you could see the tendons and shinbone. She lived in a 3rd-floor walk-up in Hell's kitchen, so relocating him from rural MD to her NYC apartment wasn't an option. I pulled strings and got him a bed in a Hospice clinic. They put him on 2 grams of morphine every 4 hours! They called during the night to let us know he was gone. I felt bad, sounds kinda like euthanasia. While he was getting his first dose he called me to his side and asked me, "what is this place?" He had a look on his face like he was already seeing angels. He was 72 then, my age now. Mortality sucks, but, not to wax philosophical, it's a fact of life.

Mephisto's Ripleys OG is pushing up more trich's with her first Silica boost... I can't pinpoint her exact aroma yet.. But she is a bit chocolatté at this point...
Screenshot_20230301-115603.png

:pass:

Honestly the amount of people twice my age on here threw me when I first joined
what, only twice? I'd be surprised if I am not three times as old as some here. :biggrin:

Where's My Dog, finally starting to flower at day 50, but I think showing a P or K def or maybe lockout?
20230301_110008.jpg

Cream Cheese is queen of the tent. Has a bit of the RBF sassparilla scent with a sharper, more citric edge to it. Looks like a heavy yeilder and already sticky with resin
20230301_110620.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back