Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
He was 72 then, my age now. Mortality sucks, but, not to wax philosophical, it's a fact of life.

And yet, I don't think 72 now is the same as 72 then. I really feel like the "old guys" I knew were much worse off for their age. They looked 60 when they were 40 and by 70 they could have been 95.

Of course I'm not exactly preserved, I'm pickled!

Good Morfnoevight All you humpday Live Stoners!

Well I was spot on with the 1 inch rain call last night, that is what was in the gauge this morning. The China Peak ski resort has received 10-12 feet of snow over the last 6 days but no one can get there because the road is closed and Cal Trans does not expect to get it open until the weekend. This is midway down the mountain where you can get sky in refreshments (hot toddy) The table and chairs are just humps and lumps :rofl:

2023-03-01_7-56-24.jpg

We have another big rain/snow event coming in 9 days :yoinks:

I now have over 16" in my rain gauge for the year. Remember a normal year is ~11.5"

I want to plant my potatoes but it is too wet and too cold.

Agree. But I've got 8 others in the tent flowering and don't want to mess with them. And it's packed. Don't think I'll have the room to veg this one for 6 more weeks until the others finish :shrug:
View attachment 1569786
If she vegs for 6weeks, you will have a tree! Take some clones?…that Root Beer smell is amazing. Shame to lose her. Autos will finish fine on 12/12, just take a couple more days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back