Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I was looking through YouTube at reakwon videos today as I do and I found something I've never seen. Like 20 years ago some friends and I thought we could get rich making rap music. This is like myspace and blackberry phone era... I can't imagine how this made it to the Internet or who posted it or where that picture came from, or the dj drop :rofl: This was all on CDs that we burned ourselves and handed out in parking lots and sidewalks :crying: But ya boy is somewhere in there :toke: This is peak young and disaster me time in my life :bong:

So I was looking through YouTube at reakwon videos today as I do and I found something I've never seen. Like 20 years ago some friends and I thought we could get rich making rap music. This is like myspace and blackberry phone era... I can't imagine how this made it to the Internet or who posted it or where that picture came from, or the dj drop :rofl: This was all on CDs that we burned ourselves and handed out in parking lots and sidewalks :crying: But ya boy is somewhere in there :toke: This is peak young and disaster me time in my life :bong:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back