Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks @Lil Dab, much appreciated. This grow has gone really well for yield, but so far, for seeds, not so much. My CS attempts this round so far have been a fail. Zero seeds in the "pollenated" branch on my BM x SH, and no sign of male flowers on either my DG or WDA. The jury is out on whether I got any from the pollenated Stone's dragon branches. Soon, there will be news on that score.

But all in all, a nice grow that I am happy with. The meds cupboard will be well supplied for the dearest and I, and a few friends will be getting some free meds from the excess. All good, seeds or no. :pighug:
My DG turned quick using STS.
IMG20230224221903.jpg

Yeah I would say so that's a hell of a yield in such a small plant well earned:toke::worship::welcome::pass:
Miss WDA was a good sized plant. She pretty much took over more than 1/4 of my 4x4. With four of her in that space, there would not have been room for much else. All the others were smaller, but they all did well. I was really glad to get one of the five large plants out of there to make room after that photo was taken. Luckily, the DG was the oldest, and she was ready early enough to make some space. Absent getting her out of there, the 4x4 would have been really tight not long after the photo.

If all plants are decent sized autos, a 4x4 will only do 4 of them at a time, at least for me. I am happy to top and train, but I am not into fighting with them to make them fit. :pighug:

I'm happy this one did me good. Out of 5 seeds this is the only one to actually grow so I feel no qualms about reversing it. Stems are sticky as hell already so gonna be nice growing a tent full down the road.

My DG turned quick using STS.
View attachment 1568595
I think some STS is in my future. For the life of me, I cannot figure out what went wrong this CS effort. Both other efforts produced hundreds of seeds per pollenated branch on several strains. This time around, I did four strains, at least three of which failed completely. Given the same result for all strains, I am left thinking that I must have screwed something up, but I will be damned if I can figure out what. :pighug:

I think some STS is in my future. For the life of me, I cannot figure out what went wrong this CS effort. Both other efforts produced hundreds of seeds per pollenated branch on several strains. This time around, I did four strains, at least three of which failed completely. Given the same result for all strains, I am left thinking that I must have screwed something up, but I will be damned if I can figure out what. :pighug:
I was using the left overs from last summers STS test from DSC which took quite awhile on the GT I was reversing..think I have 4 or 5 sprays on this DG before seeing flowers. :shrug:

Well I ordered 100 venus fly trap seeds 100 nepenthes variety pitcher plant seeds, and 100 cephalotus pitcher plant seeds ...100 3in pots, a bag of soil...I'm good to go....and I'm cloning others too....

The soup was as good as I was hoping - So satisfying on a cold winter day.

IMG_20230224_171711514.jpg

I have not looked at the rain gauge since this morning, I would not be surprised if we got another inch. It has rained non-stop since noon, projected to continue into late morning.:joy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back