Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want a bar light. But my old 6 100wt panels work when I get that one freak that's 20"'s taller then the rest of my plants.
I really like the bar style compared to the 1 piece style that I had before. Mainly because I can hang my sensors through it and it's waaay easier to tie the tops to the ceiling whenever I've got to supercrop something

I wish man this is what I got for space View attachment 1568584
I'd go with two 2x4's in that space if I were you. I would not buy a 32" tent, the size is just not the best setup for larger girls. It would be perfect for one monster photo if that is your interest, but it is not ideal for dealing with multiple autos, IMO. :pighug:

I'd go with two 2x4's in that space if I were you. I would not buy a 32" tent, the size is just not the best setup for larger girls. It would be perfect for one monster photo if that is your interest, but it is not ideal for dealing with multiple autos, IMO. :pighug:
I agree. i have a 32 Already And The only reason I have it was cause I had a mars fce3000 so i went from a 27x27 to 32x32. Now got the hlg 300l rspec just got it tuesday and realized I could really do more and easier and probably have better light coverage in a 2x4

@Shugrows, I forgot to mention one bit of experience I have had. In my opinion, lack of height can be dealt with easier than a crappy sized footprint can. If you hit your seedlings with lots of blue light, they will stay shorter, and topping and training will also help keep them short. Here is my last crop in my 4x4, not too long before choppity chop began. None of the girls are more than ~~18" or so above the medium surface if that. The WDA front left produced over 260 grams of bud, none of the other large pots produced less than about 150 grams.

IMG_1405.JPG

IMG_1458.JPG

Have fun! :pighug:

Got a question for you all what tent you think be better. 2ftx4ftx60 in. Or 32inx32inx63. By my calculations i would gain about .7 square feet with the 2x4 but lose 3 inches of hight.
I searched for a few months before ringing my right one. 3 ft x 5 ft x 78" to fit right where I needed it. Non standard of course but they are made and it takes awhile to find them.

Thanks @Lil Dab, much appreciated. This grow has gone really well for yield, but so far, for seeds, not so much. My CS attempts this round so far have been a fail. Zero seeds in the "pollenated" branch on my BM x SH, and no sign of male flowers on either my DG or WDA. The jury is out on whether I got any from the pollenated Stone's dragon branches. Soon, there will be news on that score.

But all in all, a nice grow that I am happy with. The meds cupboard will be well supplied for the dearest and I, and a few friends will be getting some free meds from the excess. All good, seeds or no. :pighug:

I searched for a few months before ringing my right one. 3 ft x 5 ft x 78" to fit right where I needed it. Non standard of course but they are made and it takes awhile to find them.
measure twice, order once - isn't that how the saying goes? :biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back