Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks for the reps mossy will do headed home now but had finish up a side project:eyebrows:
251F6225-F55B-4861-896E-324B9B40EEF1.jpeg
1677272423420.gif

I'm out of weed with nothing to harvest for about a week. So I did a couple of partial harvests. A branch from a CDLC x Skywalker and a branch from a Strawnana clone that looks almost done. Hopefully it'll get me to next week.

I just don't want to do the dispensary thing because I always get disappointed with the stuff they have there and my early stuff is probably better anyway.

Hmmm interesting, what's the side project? Looks like a hatch way sill or something similar.
Some frames for the the mesh I got the other day to make a sifting tray with larger micron screen that what mine has:headbang::yay:one for me and one for my buddy that I work with :d5::pass:

Some frames for the the mesh I got the other day to make a sifting tray with larger micron screen that what mine has:headbang::yay:one for me and one for my buddy that I work with :d5::pass:
I bought a sift box with 100 mesh on top and 75 underneath. Going to play with it coming up.
Have 6 ozs of nice trim from last run in the freezer.

I bought a sift box with 100 mesh on top and 75 underneath. Going to play with it coming up.
Have 6 ozs of nice trim from last run in the freezer.

Yup i was looking at those but really didn't think i'd need the diffrerent sizes but we shall see and the cost was much more.. The frame material came out of short drops rack :cooldance: :eyebrows: Cost me $18.99 14"x40" of 60 mesh I wanted 70 but wasn't finding it cheap

1677275475328.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back