Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
What would you guys use to glue the SS mesh to the SS?? I was thinking some clear gorilla epoxy I have but don't think I have enough probably have to get something? :d5::pass:
Epoxy stinks to high heaven and not very flexible. You might be OK with a good silicone but i might be too sticky even after cure. Maybe a 1x1/8" strap screwed in around the perimeter?

250 micron? Aren't trichome heads in the 70s?

Probably but my tray is 150micron and was looking for some to catch all the extra that doesn't fall through that or am I wasting my time? I got a jar i've been putting it in cause I thought there was good stuff still in there:shrug::pop:
54A2739E-6282-4B3B-9742-E1B893543E85.jpeg

Last edited:
I love how this plant practically takes care of itself. The only training I"ve done is I topped it above the 5th node. All the tops have now caught up with each other. I have 10 tops within 4" of each other's height.

pic-2023-02-22a_small.jpeg

Probably but my tray is 150 and was looking for some to catch all the extra that doesn't fall through that or am I wasting my time. I got a jar i've been putting it in case I thought there was good stuff still in there:shrug::pop:View attachment 1568492
I think you're gonna end up with pretty much the same thing as you have already. Too big of a size will let plant matter through, and too small only collects plant matter and broken stalks. You can use that as the 1st screen but the good stuff will fall out of the 74 micron

$19 bucks aint gonna kill ya. see if they will exchange

Yeah not too worried just the time and wasting material at work :doh:

I think you're gonna end up with pretty much the same thing as you have already. Too big of a size will let plant matter through, and too small only collects plant matter and broken stalks. You can use that as the 1st screen but the good stuff will fall out of the 74 micron

well I guess I better try a test before I go glueing anything… sure what I’m gonna do now guess I’ll ended up doing a bubble bags with some ice

@Lil Dab Pretty good tutorial on sift here. I was confused about it all until I got my bubble bags and could visually see the difference for myself. But basically there's a sweet spot for catching just the trichome heads

@Lil Dab Pretty good tutorial on sift here. I was confused about it all until I got my bubble bags and could visually see the difference for myself. But basically there's a sweet spot for catching just the trichome heads

Yeah I’ve done ice hash and seen the difference thought dry would be little different I don’t plan on being really rough with it.. Also not looking to make grade A top shelf product with this stuff just recover what would be wasted…. Was thinking I was going to press it anyways afterwards this would just take out all the big plant material

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back