Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Morfnoevight All you happy TGIF Live Stoners!

View attachment 1568458

Perfect day here for soup. I cooked the stock for over 3 hours yesterday. Cold, rainy, windy a little warmer today ~ 48°F, I got almost an inch in my rain gauge last night.

View attachment 1568459

It is also a perfect day to play Hogwarts:woohoo1:

pssh trade ya this is what a day to play hogwarts looks like :nono::doh::rofl::rofl::rofl::pass: everything is covered in ice and now snow too:headbang::toke:
image.jpg

Thanks for the reps MOG but time to get back to the grind one more hr and then its weekend time.. although unfortunately I just got news that we are starting overtime next week and have to come in a hr early :doh::nono::shrug::pass::headbang::thanks:

@Lil Dab It’s the internet you can embellish the truth. :biggrin:

That's how Strider Knives became famous. Embellished a military career, and sold thousands of knives because of the fact. He was caught and called out online, and by the military... But the internet has a short memory....
:pass:

Thanks for the rep @Mossy

Happy Friday everyone

i think i'll pioneer it and buy some lava rock and pebbles at homedepot and test them out, something tells me they will work the same as hydroton pebbles lol about the same as no rocks minus the algae i hope haha

Thanks for the rep @Mossy

Happy Friday everyone

i think i'll pioneer it and buy some lava rock and pebbles at homedepot and test them out, something tells me they will work the same as hydroton pebbles lol about the same as no rocks minus the algae i hope haha
Happy Friday @Zer0 :pass:

I used some large perlite "rocks" in the bottom of my RS bags, lava rock and pebbles should work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back