Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
A major advantage, especially for medical users is that it can be an extremely efficient way to medicate, providing immediate relief, and involves a far less amount of time to prep and medicate. A medical user that I know whom has Parkinsons that does not like tinctures, prefers dabs over buds for those reasons. He also claims it is much easier for him to handle rosin rather than prepping a Vapourizer with ground buds.

These are the first things that immediately come to mind..
:d5:
One of the reasons I like my flower vape is that I can load a bunch of stems, so at night the most I ever have to do is change stems if I want a hit for sleep. Do the dap pens allow preloading so that it would be ready to go later, and more to the point, can one pre-load do more than one session, like for example, a hit just before sleep, and still ready for another later if needed? :pighug:

What kinds of returns do you usually see off the autos? I don't press much flower mostly just bubble hash and kief. I love watching that stuff poor out. The first time I pressed hash it ruined pressing flower for me lol. I do love the terps that fill the room when pressing rosin!
Sour Crack produces a very generous return, somewhere in the vicinty of 25-30%..
Screenshot_20230107-143123~2.png

I'm happy if the yield is somewhere between 15-20%, as that is most often the case when I press.

One of the reasons I like my flower vape is that I can load a bunch of stems, so at night the most I ever have to do is change stems if I want a hit for sleep. Do the dap pens allow preloading so that it would be ready to go later, and more to the point, can one pre-load do more than one session, like for example, a hit just before sleep, and still ready for another later if needed? :pighug:
If u buy multiple carts u can I mean I just clean and refill. www.puffco.com

If you’re a stoner in a huge crowd then…..
Burn 1….maybe 2……
Wait for a few…..
Reevaluate your situation! :eyebrows::smokeit::crying:
Nah, I'd have a hit and evaluate before going in to the crowd in the first place, :biggrin: :pighug:

And if your bubble is good enough you can dab it without pressing I've been lucky enough to get some of that stuff if you get it at dispensary it's rare and expensive even 90u rosin is which is a bag that catches the best trichome heads the fattest juicey ones. 90u had best flavor then some places do a second third wash mix it together sell the 90u as a first press on its own. Some places juts do one grade and mix all the washes together

Smoke 'Em if ta got 'em!

Sour Crack produces a very generous return, somewhere in the vicinty of 25-30%..
View attachment 1553681

I'm happy if the yield is somewhere between 15-20%, as that is most often the case when I press.

That's why photos are better for pressing because once you find a heavy yielding strain you can keep her. But autos are better for diversity and outdoor and stealth I guess if you need that.

You two are like Brothers the way you niggle at each other......:biggrin:
Nah, take if from me, I have three of them. Not enough blood. :biggrin:

Kidding, although when we were kids... :pighug:

Good morning AFN. :coffee:

What do you believe is the 3 most important things we need to take care of for the sake of humanity? :headbang:
I'm not permitted to answer that question. Politics. :pighug:

Potting SOIL right in the name,,,,,,peat based requires FAR less cal mag than a soulless coco based medium.
I don't know about coco being soul-less, coconut is a pretty magical plant in itself. I spent a good amount of time up coconut trees in remote parts of the Caribbean in my 20's, when I could still climb them bare-handed. The juice of the immature nuts is a tremendous elixir that will cure whatever ails you. The nuts themselves can survive for months floating in salt water until they wash up on a beach somewhere and take root. The humble coconut husk that they grind up to make coco-coir is a remarkable material that can be twisted into rope, woven into mats, and is resistant to rot, which makes it great as a hydroponic medium. Unlike peat, it's a renewable resource. Coir is the main product of many S.Pacific islands. I'd go for nutrient-less for sure, but not soul-less. Can you tell I'm a coco grower?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back