Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Generally never put any thought into the breeder harvest times
well I do, I want an idea of finishing times, I know they can vary based on many factors but that gives me a starting idea of what to expect. Ive got chemdawg on the brain, I havent had it in a long time and my memories of it have me excited lol.

Hey man, dont mean to jump on your thread but I couldnt help it. I am an avid bass fisherman. Those pipes and rigs are fucking cool brother. Really dig those fishing plug pipes.
Yeah, cool stuff. I'm not much of a fisherman but I know @Lil Dab and @Dabber love the fishes

I never did the hair straighter deal heard it was a waste of product and time :shrug:
It is but a hair straightener 20 dollars nug smasher 420. And in the beginning all's we had was BHO and someone figured out the hair straightener which led to presses

@ScottC if u just wanna screw around you can try a hair straightener won't make anywhere near the quality or yield cause no control but that's what we started with in the beginning there were no presses
lol i dont even know if my wife has one, you mean like a curling iron. Pardon me for sounding stupid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back