Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need to preface this by saying I am pretty high right now, but that one made me laugh really hard.
Soulful soil. I told the wife to spread my ashes in the flowerbed when I go. :thumbsup:

YgIoUaB.jpg
that is beautiful, really vivid colors in there. Is that strain based off of pre 98 bubba

Got my mephisto order today it came super fast :woohoo: but little bothered only one of the freebie's is the advertised freebie of the month other two weren't mentioned and I was really hoping for toof decay x walter white but all good not complaining just little let down :pass:

Strawberry nuggets x livers bx1
fugue state x pink panama
ripleys og x strawberry nuggets

B0E6205A-53CE-4351-81D5-3BDEC44DFCDD.jpeg

Also got some gypsum from build a soil I hope this the right stuff? @Mañ'O'Green I didn't ask but searched and saw you mention you were using BAS gypsum:d5::pass:

image.jpg

Freudian slip
So Illinois Law says plants must be grown in a 'locked room out of public view'. Really pisses me off that I can grow a plant, just not ya know... outside... :face:
That sucks you'd think a fence would be good as long as it's not visible from the street. Outdoor as much as it's better in many ways then indoor it's also more prone to budrot pm etc because you can't control environment. Altho pests are harder to get out of control because other stuff lives outside that eats them but if they aren't in your grow in the first place indoor probably has less chance of infestation but less chance of the problem solving it self or not getting out of control

I need to preface this by saying I am pretty high right now, but that one made me laugh really hard.

that is beautiful, really vivid colors in there. Is that strain based off of pre 98 bubba
Hey lil dab I have been meaning to talk to you. You said some things yesterday regarding dabbing that has me curious. I am a long time flower smoker, but starting to develop some lung issues. I would like to start exploring making concentrates and edibles, can you recommend a place to start looking into that. Do you have a good website or book you suggest?

What do you believe is the 3 most important things we need to take care of for the sake of humanity? :headbang:

1) legalize weed globally
2) legalize weed globally
3) legalize weed globally

nuff said :headbang:

I believe that some people have the exact same wave-length in the brain so they can find each other and unite as a family, but this is a complicated story.

not complicated at all....it'z called quantum entanglement ;) ppp

Ripleys OG finally broke ground with a helmet. Hopefully Mandela Effect will soon follow suit.. 6 days is longer than I expected, but it's progress just the same.

View attachment 1553614

:pass:

into the brave new world! :yay: ppp

We heard everything from Harper valley PTA to the latest Guess Who singles

omg, harper valley pta! man, i def remember that one, but haven't even thought about it....well, since then :rofl: :headbang: ppp

Hey lil dab I have been meaning to talk to you. You said some things yesterday regarding dabbing that has me curious. I am a long time flower smoker, but starting to develop some lung issues. I would like to start exploring making concentrates and edibles, can you recommend a place to start looking into that. Do you have a good website or book you suggest?
Dabbing is def hard on lungs unless u do cold starts or low temp. But one good dab if you never did it will be high for hours like crazy off one. But easier to build tolerance. Id say get it a puffco pen and try to get some rosin

umm not really couple good threads here... press club website has some good tutorials here is a coulpe threads here...Then most everything else I learned on youtube... nugsmasher has some great videos too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back