Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe you could build a shed greenhouse that's locked with hps for the winter @Hog MaGundy
That's what I'm thinking, and if I didn't live so close to an elementary school I wouldn't be so concerned about it but I don't want to be that neighbor stinking up the place when School is in session. It would be nice to save $ on lights, dehumidifier, and ac for a few months in the summer when the kids aren't there though.

Dabbing is def hard on lungs unless u do cold starts or low temp. But one good dab if you never did it will be high for hours like crazy off one. But easier to build tolerance. Id say get it a puffco pen and try to get some rosin
thank you I appreciate the info, do you rosin press you own? I really know nothing about this process, but am wanting to learn, especially to deal with the excess product from harvest.

umm not really couple good threads here... press club website has some good tutorials here is a coulpe threads here...Then most everything else I learned on youtube... nugsmasher has some great videos too

hey thank you brother, I appreciate that info. Really do.

hey thank you brother, I appreciate that info. Really do.
The best is gonna be from hash and a press. You make hash with ice water and then press that hash. Some people have a freeze dryer like what you can make astronaut ice cream with. It sucks the water out while frozen under vacuum so it doesn't oxidize and change color drying. But those machines are a few grand so most just air dry hash. But yeah get a nugsmashe or something that can do an eighth at a time like an entry level model or maybe even rosin and a puffco like I said to try it out and see if it's for you. You can use flower it just won't make as good as fresh frozen material turned into hash. I'd recommend the gavel by highly educated for dabbing with a rig or a knock off with a fused bottom like the gavel has.

One last thing before I roll out. I am planning out the next grow today, I was going to doing an all starwars Brother Mendel grow, but since I just got this new multiverse bean order that includes chemdog that can be harvested in 56 days, I gotta run it. So for sure I will be running chemdawg and amnesia skittlez, i would appreciate thoughts on going with stardawg or candydawg if anyone has experiance with them, also trying to decide between King Krong or Guerrilla Cookies. Has anyone run the new King Krong by Photon yet. Thanks for any advice in advance peeps.

The best is gonna be from hash and a press. You make hash with ice water and then press that hash. Some people have a freeze dryer like what you can make astronaut ice cream with. It sucks the water out while frozen under vacuum so it doesn't oxidize and change color drying. But those machines are a few grand so most just air dry hash. But yeah get a nugsmashe or something that can do an eighth at a time like an entry level model or maybe even rosin and a puffco like I said to try it out and see if it's for you. You can use flower it just won't make as good as fresh frozen material turned into hash. I'd recommend the gavel by highly educated for dabbing with a rig or a knock off with a fused bottom like the gavel has.
Hey thanks so much I appreciate that detailed response. I appreciate you guys giving me a direction to start my exploration.

@ScottC
And if your bubble is good enough you can dab it without pressing I've been lucky enough to get some of that stuff if you get it at dispensary it's rare and expensive even 90u rosin is which is a bag that catches the best trichome heads the fattest juicey ones. 90u had best flavor then some places do a second third wash mix it together sell the 90u as a first press on its own. Some places juts do one grade and mix all the washes together

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back