Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Morfnoevight all you happy Live Stoners.

Ok, this is a stupid question, but what are you guys doing to get such leggy plants? My plants are always short and squat and barely put on any height.
More red light and move the lights up or dim them a little.

You can use Southern Ag Garden friendly Fugicide but it is way stronger than HydroGuard so be careful. H²O² will kill all of the beneficial microbes in the reservoir. There is a nutrient line for growing sterile but I never had any luck with it.

We have very high humidity in the summer here due to it being a river valley, so it is only fall and winter indoor grows for me or it is bud rot central! LOL
We have a product to control Bud Rot, you need to contact the supplier to get some.

Last time I was at the dispensary I bought the cheapest ounce they had, it was "animal face", which isn't entirely a bad smoke at all. But it was so full of stems and seeds it was insane. I've tried 4 or 5 times to get the seeds to grow, but they would never pop.

Last night I sat at my desk for a few hours with my glass pipe and a little plastic cup with about 2 grams of weed in it, and I got at least a dozen seeds out of that 2 grams, it was just insane. Put them in a little cup with some warm water on top of my fridge so they'd stay warm. And now I finally have one that looks like its gonna sprout, possibly.

I assumed none of these sprouted and it was a cheap ounce, it had most likely went through one of those nuclear remediation things to kill mold, and that killed the seeds too.

But now that I have a seed opening, I question that. Does that remediation process kill the seeds? or are there other remediation processes that wouldn't?

Or, is this thing going to be some sort of genetic freak and be all like "killlll meeee....." when it grows up.

Good Morfnoevight all you happy Live Stoners.

More red light and move the lights up or dim them a little.

You can use Southern Ag Garden friendly Fugicide but it is way stronger than HydroGuard so be careful. H²O² will kill all of the beneficial microbes in the reservoir. There is a nutrient line for growing sterile but I never had any luck with it.

We have a product to control Bud Rot, you need to contact the supplier to get some.

Thanks, I ordered some southern ag, in addition to the bacterial innoculant.

Southern Ag has the exact same Bacyllis as hydroguard, more concentrated, and half the price. That was a no brainer.

331003806_557582956317266_3017563064349246427_n.jpg

I live in a high humidity area..a bit of space between bud sites is beneficial to prevent bud rot. Nothing worse than having a big, fat cola you end up having to toss out.
We have very high humidity in the summer here due to it being a river valley, so it is only fall and winter indoor grows for me or it is bud rot central! LOL
Same for me I tend to let my plants stretch some to hopefully prevent super compact buds :shrug:

Thanks, I ordered some southern ag, in addition to the bacterial innoculant.

Southern Ag has the exact same Bacyllis as hydroguard, more concentrated, and half the price. That was a no brainer.
Well no it is not exactly the same but close enough. There are thousands of sub strains. Southern Ag states Contains: 98.85% Bacillus amyloliquefaciens strain D747, HydroGuard is keeping theirs a secret :rofl:.

Others here have used the Southern Ag and it works. I just like HydroGuard because it saved my ass more than once and works in just a few hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back