Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't forget night owl drop at 10est tonight. Apparently the Tyrone stomper is already sold out but bunch of stuff left and a lot or reg auto seeds too

If the drop doesn't happen to 10 then how is it sold out already?? can you preorder on seed bazaar:doh::nono:

If the drop doesn't happen to 10 then how is it sold out already?? can you preorder on seed bazaar:doh::nono:
If you pay for membership you get 48 hours advanced access to drops. It's $10/mo. Every time I've paid for it what I wanted never sold out and every time I haven't paid for it what I want is gone :shrug: You can sign up for a month and cancel immediately. Also no free shipping anymore

:headbang:
_20230216_182058.JPG

:pass:

If you pay for membership you get 48 hours advanced access to drops. It's $10/mo. Every time I've paid for it what I wanted never sold out and every time I haven't paid for it what I want is gone :shrug: You can sign up for a month and cancel immediately. Also no free shipping anymore

Now that you say that... That is why I've never ordered from there wasn't a fan of the membership thing just doesn't seem right :shrug: Just sayin....

Now that you say that... That is why I've never ordered from there wasn't a fan of the membership thing just doesn't seem right :shrug: Just sayin....

I paid for a membership once and still couldn't get what I wanted within like the 1st 10 minutes. They did refund my $10 though. Think there's still 11 strains not sold out and like 6 different regs. They also come with a minimum of 5 seeds per pack for $50 buying direct instead of 3 from a bank. And he throws in like a million stickers and ash trays and pins and papers and shit if you like that kinda stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back