Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Woke up with sinuses all closed up so out on the porch in the cool night air to let em open back up. Gave me time to catch up on a few pages at least.
Sinus problems suck, hope they clear up soon. I'm just finally winding down from the work week so also have some catching up to do. :pass:

Had a wonderful dinner at a friends place this evening, good friends, good wine, good food. :woohoo1:

Hey @Mañ'O'Green ... looking at your Greenleaf 2part + NPK guide. Awesome thread. What's the deal with OminA? You still using it?
Yes, if you use GreenLeaf MegaCrop 2 part in the amounts from their schedule then you probably do not need to add additional amino acids. They have some in part A. The problem with that is it would be much too strong for autos. The minute you mess with their balance you can be short on these beneficial elements. I just add some back in to keep the bases covered.

@Cringer
View attachment 1564607

2 of these are from Linda seeds, one is a Fat Blueberry and the other is Wedding Cake. The third was a gift from a friend. So I know none of them share any genetics. These were planted on New Years Eve, so I am sitting at 42 days from seed, and I have yet to see any flowers. Which is quite odd for me, usually I see some little flowers around week 4.

Maybe this is like that movie Children of Men, where all of a sudden no one can have babies any more, but instead, autoflowers won't flower.

I just switched them from 24/0 to 20/4. If I don't see any flowers in a week, I'll switch them to 12/12 for a few weeks.

24/0 is too stressful for plants and may be preventing them from flowering. I have seen 20/4 grows that looked ok but it is a waste of energy IMPO. In my personal experiments autos did best on 18/6 and that is the schedule I normally use. I am trying something new in my current grow to see if 8/4 will speed a plant to finish harvest sooner. So far I am not seeing any problems related to the light schedule. I also cannot tell if they are moving faster. I would not be surprised to see one or more hermmies from the stress of 24/0 plants need a night time.

https://www.hightechgardening.com/leaving-grow-lights-on-24-hours/

What a difference a week makes! The first pic is last Saturday. The second pic is today on day 22. The third pic shows how the mushrooms are composting the mushrooms. I've given up on having anything to say on mushrooms in there. So long as the plant keeps doing well, I'm going to go with it.
View attachment 1564609View attachment 1564599
View attachment 1564610
That is quite the flush of mushrooms you have going there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back