Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
D88ABCB4-618F-45EE-B429-6CE385931515.jpeg

Crap. Sorry. It was someone that told me that. Sorry for insulting you, lol.
Lmao u didn’t but it was literally just couple days ago we discussed this….kinda easy to miss tho with as fast as pages stack up! It’s actually @420Forever who is a big fan of Linda's stuff! Even if they were doing all their own breeding actually in house i still wouldn’t buy em for 1 simple fact…..

WHY GO OVERSEAS FOR SHIT THATS GOTTA CLEAR CUSTOMS WHEN U CAN GET BETTER SHIT STATESIDE!:shrug:

Maybe lil bit more expensive for the beans but shipping will be cheap/easy/and fast and no customs agent will be rifling thru that shit! Plus its gonna be better quality genetics!:d5:

Lmao u didn’t but it was literally just couple days ago we discussed this….kinda easy to miss tho with as fast as pages stack up! It’s actually @420Forever who is a big fan of Linda's stuff! Even if they were doing all their own breeding actually in house i still wouldn’t buy em for 1 simple fact…..

WHY GO OVERSEAS FOR SHIT THATS GOTTA CLEAR CUSTOMS WHEN U CAN GET BETTER SHIT STATESIDE!:shrug:

Maybe lil bit more expensive for the beans but shipping will be cheap/easy/and fast and no customs agent will be rifling thru that shit! Plus its gonna be better quality genetics!:d5:
What makes you say US genetics are better than European?

What makes you say US genetics are better than European?
They must have some killer genetics in EU, but I'm still skeered to raise the wrong eyebrows with international shipping. And these Michigan genetics have been killin' it! Each strain has been better than the last, and I still have a bunch to try!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back