Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Plenty of top notch European breeders but same thing applies….most of them u can get thru a US based seedbank where it won’t need to clear customs! Just my personal preference cuz clearing customs is just another step where something can go wrong in transit! And lots of places won’t replace them if customs takes them!

They must have some killer genetics in EU, but I'm still skeered to raise the wrong eyebrows with international shipping. And these Michigan genetics have been killin' it! Each strain has been better than the last, and I still have a bunch to try!
Run those Michi Strains! Wanna see! Know a lot of growers out there now.. running any Smiley Genetics?

Plenty of top notch European breeders but same thing applies….most of them u can get thru a US based seedbank where it won’t need to clear customs! Just my personal preference cuz clearing customs is just another step where something can go wrong in transit! And lots of places won’t replace them if customs takes them!
I also found the same... Multiverse got me good from inside which is nice...

outside us

Have lost stuff on the "way in" several times.. scary feeling!

1 week difference :woohoo1:
PXL_20230205_030858680.jpg
PXL_20230211_233847158.jpg

I never heard of Smiley Genetics, and google didn't find it. You have a link? I've been loving jeanosgenetics.com

see his youtube too

@Fermented_Fruitz I havnt been over or under watering...also my ph is 6.3 to 6.8 range...in living soil mix with a ppm of no more then 200....I'm using tap bubble for 24hr and add vit c, and hydroguard been working like a charm.... it's got to be to hot soil the seedlings are in....I was feeding veg compost teas in the soil on my last grow I ripped out... idk...always something...lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back