Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey @Talonxracer I'm in between grows for another week or two. So I'm kinda curious about your bonsai cannabis. I like the way yours look!
I like growing stuff just for the sake of growing it
Do you use photo's I'm guessing?
Any suggestions or hints soil pot size lighting?
Do you flip it to bud then flip it back to veg?

Feel free to tell me to piss off go look on the web hahaha ...
but I figured it can't hurt to ask someone who's done it
I use a small pot with the same soil as my big grows do. I use a 8"-10" dia approx 3" deep and most importantly I use Autos, something leaning heavy on the indica side. Plenty of the rubber coated garden wire is needed. You use topping to keep total and branch height under control, I use a custom light I built just for this that pulls about 35-40 watts, but any of the smaller quantum boards will work

I use a small pot with the same soil as my big grows do. I use a 8"-10" dia approx 3" deep and most importantly I use Autos, something leaning heavy on the indica side. Plenty of the rubber coated garden wire is needed. You use topping to keep total and branch height under control, I use a custom light I built just for this that pulls about 35-40 watts, but any of the smaller quantum boards will work
Thanks!!!!!

Last edited:
Yup, something like that. Waked, baked, and a long list of deferred chores. Motivation and presence an ongoing battle. How’s things in your neck?

Similar...similar...Up and Down with the weather...chores set to minimum life support......... :biggrin: ....we can Live with the dust......more than we can without eating......:headbang:

Either or.......:biggrin:

I just tried some 3bog that's been curing since the first of Dec. I am completely surprised! It has mellowed and the odor is no longer obnoxiously revolting and is rather pleasant! I was seriously considering throwing the whole plant out instead of into Grove bags....glad I didn't take that action, LOL

OMG...I just went outdoors to feed the ducks and chickens.......:yoinks:..the wind went straight through me onesie.........it is Bitter....:windy:

Hubby went back to bed....:coffee2: ..still sick.....shopping cancelled.....living out the freezer for the weekend............:chef:...good job I replenished the frozen chicken portions....:biggrin:

Anybody got anything Nice to eat for the weekend.........?
Too chilly for me and my parents are going to work an outdoor farmers market today! From 9:30-3:00! :nono:
723689E8-65DD-4B59-8FC2-5B01FBB9140B.jpeg

1676125911667.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back