Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Screenshot_20230211_072338_Chrome.jpg

Hey @Talonxracer I'm in between grows for another week or two. So I'm kinda curious about your bonsai cannabis. I like the way yours look!
I like growing stuff just for the sake of growing it
Do you use photo's I'm guessing?
Any suggestions or hints soil pot size lighting?
Do you flip it to bud then flip it back to veg?

Feel free to tell me to piss off go look on the web hahaha ...
but I figured it can't hurt to ask someone who's done it

Ahhh, this Sweet Burbon Kush is tasty plus a little dabby do on top for S&G's.... let's get this Saturday going. Rounding out my 2 weeks off from work. I could get used to the retired life. Maybe in another 20 years, ugh.

Ahhh, this Sweet Burbon Kush is tasty plus a little dabby do on top for S&G's.... let's get this Saturday going. Rounding out my 2 weeks off from work. I could get used to the retired life. Maybe in another 20 years, ugh.
Got this app on my phone just to bust my boss's balls...
Which I think is 434 more wake ups....
But hey who's counting.

:cooldance:

Screenshot_20230211_080447_Retirement Countdown.jpg

One coffee shop worker, who gave his name only as Francesco, claimed the city would crumble without cannabis.

He told MailOnline: ‘Some 80 per cent of our business is from foreign tourists. It’s the same with all of the coffee shops in the centre.

‘People come to the centre of Amsterdam because of cannabis and then they spend their money on other things as well.’

He's Spot On..........:headbang:.....

Miguel, 19, a student, told MailOnline: ‘In Portugal young people smoke cannabis but it has to be hidden, to be a secret.

‘Here in Amsterdam it is no big deal. You are free to smoke in the street. It is much more relaxed.

‘We have come on holiday to Amsterdam because of this. I don’t know if we would come if we could not smoke.’

Do you See what I say about Portugal.....it is Supposed to be Legalised...but the word from the street is...it is Worse than it was Before legalisation........:pass:

Afternoon @BCBudlady :pass:...sharing one........Still Hibernating.........?
Yup, something like that. Waked, baked, and a long list of deferred chores. Motivation and presence an ongoing battle. How’s things in your neck?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back