Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for da rep slaps @Mossy @Lil Dab

:pass:

And ya Dale 1 benefit to OK being so close! My bro in law has someone that brings him some pretty regularly! Just first time i asked if he would spare 1 for me to take home! Forgot how convenient they are! :eyebrows::headbang:

Thanks for da rep slaps @Mossy @Lil Dab

And ya Dale 1 benefit to OK being so close! My bro in law has someone that brings him some pretty regularly! Just first time i asked if he would spare 1 for me to take home! Forgot how convenient they are! :eyebrows::headbang:

Yeah I used to get them on the regular they are still around just haven't bought one in quite a while.... They were convenient but once you get your press and a device for on the go the rosin is pretty slick :headbang::baked:

Doing well man. Just putting off going into the garage to do some work on the toy. Spent yesterday rolling around on the driveway doing brakes on the daily to get ready for safety inspection. Im kind of over it at this point.

Watched some primer league, smoked, it's about MillerTime. Cheers!

Happy Caturday Stoners! I've picked up some sort of stomach bug and it feels as if I've been on the six second ab machine for 24 Hours.. Man oh man, I hate stomach bugs...

I just started listening to him recently. Apparently my cousins are friends with him some how growing up. Been trying to get me to a show but I was like, nah that not my thing.... lol. How the world turns.
Yeah me too but I've been hooked I think he's up there with Eminem as my favorite rappers I love all of his stuff

1676137679972.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back