Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I start at 200 then once first true leaves are about 1” long I start increasing over the coarse of a week to full strength 500-700ppm max for auto’s :headbang:
I am using coco which is hydroponics with a twist.. if your feeding salts nutes to soil your not going to want to feed every watering IMO :goodluck:
i normally start with 200ppm on my plants too but my last orgypot grow i did seed to harvest with 800ppm with my autovalve on and had great results 1.68g to watts so i wonder if i have a hearty strain that just takes it as i tried some fastbuds that sucked and stayed tiny even with me babying them on ppm and having the autovalve off and hand watering until the right size which they didn't lol

A belated Good Morning to y’all.
9374022A-CD8C-4A80-8A16-B6DE0296D068.jpeg

All right, did all my backups on my laptop to my external hard drive. I'm resetting Windows 10 and keeping my files.
Friggin Windows! After restarting, it was stuck at 1% and then 2% for quite a while. Then it picked up quite nicely until it got to 87% and it's been stuck there for quite a while. At least there still is hard drive activity, so something is being done. It's just not being done fast enough! :face:
Hopefully, it will actually finish!

Just got back from getting my new desk chair. Its a Lay Z Boy big and tall. Stopped at the head shop and got a new pipe, I broke my old one last night, I was too lazy to clean the bowl (it was a silicone pipe with a glass bowl) so I was like oh I'll just use the butane torch and burn all the shit off. Yeah, don't do that, it cracked, lol.

All right, did all my backups on my laptop to my external hard drive. I'm resetting Windows 10 and keeping my files.
Friggin Windows! After restarting, it was stuck at 1% and then 2% for quite a while. Then it picked up quite nicely until it got to 87% and it's been stuck there for quite a while. At least there still is hard drive activity, so something is being done. It's just not being done fast enough! :face:
Hopefully, it will actually finish!

It'll finish. As an IT guy who knows enough programming to be dangerous, I can tell you that those activity bars are surprisingly hard to make accurate.

All right, I got to do a little bit of Stoner ingenuity. I need to expand and permit a bit of EM1 for the next grow. It's a little cool right now come so I'm going to have to warm things up a little bit. Instead of just heating up we walk in closet, I'm going to fix all the ingredients in The jug wrap it with my heat blanket for the seedlings and then wrap that in a blanket. I'm just going to heat it to 85° f. It should be done and below 3.5 pH in about a week.

So I tried starting 2 auto seeds in rockwool. Both started, but for some reason, neither would come up. I checked and both were dead this morning, the little tale broke off the seed. I did some youtubing and it looks like for cannabis, you put the seed on top of the rockwool, I'm guessing it may not have enough umph to get through it. Oh well, I still have one seedling in a quart DWC setup and its looking good and growing nice roots. But since I had those 2 die, I took the soil from my Gorilla Cookies grow I cut down this week, and started a zkittlez in it. I'm not huge on super fruity smokes like that, but my wife LOVES it. This will be the 3rd grow in that same soil, and its only getting darker and danker every time. Its got a bunch of live red wigglers crawling around it, and the mycorrhizal levels are probably off the charts.

I am glad I decided to start way before summer to start learning about this hydroponics stuff. Like, I learned you can't start the seedlings in the hydro setup until its got a nice little tail coming out the bottom of the rockwool. It has to be able to reach the water, or it'll dry up. Lost 2 thanks to the water level being just too low for them to bridge the gap.

I need to get like a nice seed starting dome I can stick in my spare shower with a couple CFL bulbs pointed at it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back