Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning all. I was hoping to find a PPM chart on the site but my searches have been unsuccessful any help would be appreciated
What kind of chart you looking for?? Is this what your looking for :d5:
8FCCD1E1-3E79-44E3-88D3-56BF385D5991.jpeg

What kind of chart you looking for?? Is this what your looking for :d5:
View attachment 1564111
Well that will certainly be a useful chart I was hoping for a PPM feeding chart by weeks/stages of growth. Meant to provide that useful information to begin with but sometime my fingers don’t type what I am thinking.

Well that will certainly be a useful chart I was hoping for a PPM feeding chart by weeks/stages of growth. Meant to provide that useful information to begin with but sometime my fingers don’t type what I am thinking.
That would be provided by the manufacturer of the nutrients, most feeding schedules are meant for photos so you usually need to cut the target ppm in half for autos.

I start at 200 then once first true leaves are about 1” long I start increasing over the coarse of a week to full strength 500-700ppm max for auto’s :headbang:
I am using coco which is hydroponics with a twist.. if your feeding salts nutes to soil your not going to want to feed every watering IMO :goodluck:

Just like i said with my autos bigger plants are always gonna take a bit longer! The people u saw complain was @Suki and I believe @Zer0 but both of them vegged the plant to an ungodly size before flipping so course it took longer! U don’t gear them complaining about the size the harvest was tho…. Cept maybe when they had to trim that shit up all at once! :yoinks: :crying:
:pighug:
i had an auto that finished in 100 days that yielded more than my 145 day photo plant, not by a lot but my auto by brother mendel midwest widow auto had bigger buds and more of them than my photo plant.

Want my advice? ditch photos and only grow autos. i have 3 photo clones deep in flower and i'm still not impressed with photos, they need way more ppms and don't add any extra fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back