Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gotta run by the old place and see if the people are cool or not.....wife put in a wally world order from my account and didn't change delivery address to our new one......so item was delivered there.

I could visit the gorilla exhibit!

Perhaps a local swamp!

Today would be a good day for the mrs to make brussells sprouts. Man I hate those, but I can’t smell shit (literally).

Gotta run by the old place and see if the people are cool or not.....wife put in a wally world order from my account and didn't change delivery address to our new one......so item was delivered there.
That’s assuming it was delivered to the right place to begin with. We tried the Walmart delivery service 3 times. All 3 times, it was delivered to the wrong house. No idea where it actually went either. We’d get a delivery notification, call and they’d send us a pic of someone else’s front door with our groceries in front. No apology, refund or nothing.

Good luck!

@JP1
dc0488a32d59f9c41f4e9febf58faee2--good-morning-meme.jpg

200w (3).gif

Today would be a good day for the mrs to make brussells sprouts. Man I hate those,

:crying:

The farmer gave us some nice broccoli the other day...so I stuck it in cold watter overnight.......

The next day hubby is in the bathroom sitting on the pot with his kindle......

I tipped the watter out....it was Really strong cabbagey......

And I Heard hubby say in the bathroom...... Oh My God.....what is that....?...what the hell is it.....I cannot smell like that....I just Cannot.......

:crying::crying::crying:...he Thought it was Him.................:gassy:..............I was Creased..........:crying::crying::crying:

:crying:

The farmer gave us some nice broccoli the other day...so I stuck it in cold watter overnight.......

The next day hubby is in the bathroom sitting on the pot with his kindle......

I tipped the watter out....it was Really strong cabbagey......

And I Heard hubby say in the bathroom...... Oh My God.....what is that....?...what the hell is it.....I cannot smell like that....I just Cannot.......

:crying::crying::crying:...he Thought it was Him.................:gassy:..............I was Creased..........:crying::crying::crying:
LOL ,,,, @Mossy , did you ever inform Hubby regarding the source of the smell, or let him continue to think it was his befoulment?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back