Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey I have a question for those who use wood moisture meters for drying.
Will most any pin type meter work?
Is there one you prefer?
All you do is stick the pins into a bud and from 10 to 12% it's ready to go into a grove bag?
Free:
Z(1).jpg

:bighug: :pighug: :pass:

I just became a high fallutin slickster, I just got a warmer for my coffee cup! 2 heat settings!!!!!!
It doesn't usually last long enough to get cold in my mug.
Harleys are a love hate thing with me.
I love the way they feel riding them. But seems like they change the engine design constantly, every new engine has some flaw which the moco denies unless there's a pushrod sticking sideways out of the engine. So you the consumer generally get stuck with the bill fixing thier shitty design.
I do not do unreliable transport if I have an alternative, one of the reasons I drive a Toyota Tacoma. As one fellow I ran into last summer noted, there is a reason that all the terrorists drive them. They work, and keep working. A helicopter mechanic I met said he drove a Toyota because the brand was the only one that had components of similar design and quality to the aviation machinery he worked with in his job. Maybe a slight exaggeration, but you get the point. I have put way over half a million miles on three Tacomas, without a single significant mechanical repair. The current one is over 150,000 km with zero work done on it, and much of that was pulling a travel trailer.

I still remember one of my teachers who drove a Mini Morris. He carried a hammer with him in the car because periodically the car would just die, and resist starting until the starter quit, at which point he would have to crawl under the car, sometimes in traffic, and hammer the starter a few times before trying again. He had a great deal more patience with crap machinery than I do. :pighug:

Do you remeber the blue bin trailer I showed you while back? it will be that when finished but still long ways from that... Yeah lots of wire and steel :headbang:
Gonna keep you sparking for a while. You do some heavy duty stuff. :biggrin: :worship:

Hey I have a question for those who use wood moisture meters for drying.
Will most any pin type meter work?
Is there one you prefer?
All you do is stick the pins into a bud and from 10 to 12% it's ready to go into a grove bag?

I have only used one meter so cannot speak to others:
ScreenHunter_273 Aug. 10 11.45.jpg

As far as the moisture content I use 11%-12% then into the grove bags. I still put a hygrometer in and verify the moisture content is <63% RH before i seal it.

Do you remeber the blue bin trailer I showed you while back? it will be that when finished but still long ways from that... Yeah lots of wire and steel :headbang:
I do, and it was big. So the thing you are building now is one wall of it? Bloody hell, that thing looks incredibly strong, what in the world do those trailers carry?:pighug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back