Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
This documentary on muscle shoals is absolutely fantastic. One of the best music docs I've seen. Think I originally watched it on Netflix

I also saw that one and it was amazing I definitely loved it!

There's another documentary on the in house band for Motown called I think the funk brothers IIRC that I was also just amazing.

I do, and it was big. So the thing you are building now is one wall of it? Bloody hell, that thing looks incredibly strong, what in the world do those trailers carry?:pighug:
Yup just the lower section It will carry apple bins rather then using a tractor trailer to get loads back to the main farm it will carry roughly 40 bins forget the exact number... They can stage them easy in the orchard and don't need forklift operator there at all times to load trucks.. They just stack them up in the nice neat stack and thy back this over top and it lowers and picks them all up at once. Plus no strapping needed
7386725A-15C6-4D09-985B-639F14D6A354.jpeg

Yup just the lower section It will carry apple bins rather then using a tractor trailer to get loads back to the main farm it will carry roughly 40 bins forget the exact number... They can stage them easy in the orchard and don't need forklift operator there at all times to load trucks.. They just stack them up in the nice neat stack and thy back this over top and it lowers and picks them all up at once. Plus no strapping needed
View attachment 1563946
Ah so it's like a big ass set of tongs. That's cool!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back