Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love the Dead South!:bighug::pass:

Gotta say, the musical tastes here are a fair distance from mine, but you peeps do often come up with some good ones that I love but have never heard of. All good eh? :pighug:

Gotta say, the musical tastes here are a fair distance from mine, but you peeps do often come up with some good ones that I love but have never heard of. All good eh? :pighug:

hint -> METAL RULEZ DUDE! :headbang: .........................................jus sayin :biggrin: ppp

A little too much nitrogen in your flower nutrients can encourage foxtailing also. It really is a non issue and that plant looks beautiful.
Thanks for the head's up on the N issue, much appreciated. It is possible that that is part of the issue, and next grow I will pay attention. If these strains foxtail under a bit less light, that would confirm that N was at least part of the problem. :cheers:

Thanks for the rep @Olderfart! I doubt she'd like them much anyways as my ac is on far more than the heat ever is, I like it between 65 and 67 in here lol
A cat on a AC outlet would be about as likely as me laying in snow naked. Not gonna hoppen. :biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back