Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember when I worked down there it was Mexican radio stations every other channel and a Mexican food joint on every corner

P.S. did you just post where you live???:yoinks::d5:
Neighborhood but those who i wanted to see it have and now…..

1675792140142.gif

It has disappeared! ;) :eyebrows:

Hot cuppa, and sit back and enjoy a great performance. I guess it must classify as old man music. :pighug: At any rate, I think those guys are good, and the video was nicely done.

o....k....that could def be interpreted a couple diff wayz...............jus sayin :rolleyes2: ppp
That will definitely be the one liner for today. :rofl::rofl::rofl::pighug:

My roadking I had a guy custom fabricate a fairing and my buddy sprayed it.
It's a world of difference on the highway.
I don't remember my helmet doing the lift off and the wind blowing me off the bike on the highway but boy when your older it sure does.

My new one has a fairing man it's nice
I've never been on a proper highway bike, I imagine it makes a world of difference. I have mostly been a passenger on a variety of mid sized or smaller bikes, and a bit of dirt biking I did for field work. A surprising number of older friends have done the retirement bike thing, a few of them did a trip to South America on bikes designed for anything they might need to move on, but I'm damn sure that their highway time was not as pleasant as time on a bigger bike designed for highways would have been. I always wanted a motorcycle when I was younger, but my father threatened to throw me out if I bought one. He wore several of them out as a dispatcher in WWII, so he was familiar with the risks. Had it not been for that influence, and getting too busy with school to take on the Indian rebuild when I was at Uni, I would have had a nice bike later in life.

My two wheeled transports now have pedals, although one of them, as of a few days back, has a battery and mid drive motor. It is a hoot with fat tires and studs. On my first demo for the dearest I was showing her how good the studded tires were on ice and crashed in front of her. She was less than impressed. No damage to the bike, and minor shin bleeding for me. I have always had two wheeled transport in my life, but mostly of the leg powered kind. :pighug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back