Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have killer tacos in Chicago! Been on a couple of crawls there when we had to go to trade shows. Outside of LA, Chicago has the biggest Latino population. =killer food!

Hell ya. I spend all the time i can in little village and pilsen. The little stranger show was 18th Street , a famous stretch of Mexican neighborhoods, and we just crawled for miles eating. Every kind of taco u can think of ordering each places special as you go I was so full when we got there. Street food in between restaurants. I have to have someone with me to drag me out cuz if Mexican woman keep walking around offering me food ill go broke and never leave .

Got the probing done. In the words of the surgeon, it was "a difficult one". Seems my guts are not as straight as usual. Few more bends than some. So he had to pump me up with more air to get the probe where it needed to go. When I woke up, I was so inflated that I looked pregnant, and I was at about grade 7-8 pain over my entire abdomen. Bit of a rough day, but back to humanity this morning. Soon off to dog walkies.

Anyway peeps, I am not going to get caught up, so thanks for the reps @BCBudlady, @Nosias, and @RosaB, and if I missed anyone, thanks and apologies. Party on, and see ya later.
:karmacloud::passit:

Aunts much better.

Ah Excellent..... :headbang: ..the New tablets....?

My dumb ass broke my tooth yesterday apparently i was biting down as hard as i could while on the conference call between me the boss and the insurance.:doh: tryna not talk trash.

:pighug:

What do you usually do for Easter?

Nothing....:crying:

It is a Big holiday in Spain...our town goes from 30% residents to about 95%....:biggrin:...so everything is heaving......and Surprisingly...Spain is like the UK...if it is a bank holiday...it is bad weather.......:biggrin:.....so we do nowt.....at least down here we have no Trouble parking....
At the house you fight for them...and hubby turns into the Parking Troll from Hell guarding his spot....:crying:....so...away from the Drama is Fine.......:pass:

Do you celebrate........?

U are on phone right? U know if u click the gif after u paste it where it highlights the corners u can grab and drag it over to enlarge it! ;)
All I use here is my phone, I'll give the enlarge thing a whirl. :bighug:
Can’t see that one Rosa :dammit: I use giphy app and just long hold to copy gif and then paste:cooldance:
1675797374862.gif

Well I think I'm having a baby...I think future wife is pregnant....thats 6 kids between us both....well we are buying a house...and looking at a 250,000$ house ooohhh wweeee lots of space for my mancave/super grow groom.....I'm going to make it nice.....

Wooo @InkAddict$ ..CONGRATULATIONS.....:cheersmate:...they say when you get to 7 they start bringing themselves up...........:crying:

:bday1::bday1::bday1:...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back