Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I apparently didn't take any of my meds at all this weekend. Just took them but today's a wash. My body doesn't feel like it's attached to me, driving was terrifying, and I've been crying over nothing for 20 minutes now. At least I'm aware of the fact that I'm disassociated but it's still a terrifying feeling cause nothing feels real. Thankfully no dance tonight so I cam just curl up and hide jn my bed till my levels even out again but yeah. Gonna get high and hope it at least helps with the overwhelming sadness feeling.

It's been used for this purpose in hospital ventilation systems for eons.
:pass:
Yup. I was doing a Property and Casualty survey on a new client and saw something 'different' in the ventilation system. It was a unit that distributes it. It was the first hospital I had done a survey on, so there were lots of new stuff. I didn't do many surveys. Most of my work was jurisdictional objects inspections. I usually did the surveys on new properties with a large jurisdictional object exposure. They were usually large corporate businesses like Folgers Coffee, PPG class and GM auto plant are a few I had.
Never knew they used that stuff for that.

That's what mishka said when she broke her tower amidst major zoomies last night. Doesn't stop her of course but yeah lol
20230206_143537.jpg

I didn't realize I post that in Live Stoners; I thought this was the staff chat haha!

Oh well; you all know now hahaha!

Just the same shit. This grow scrubs their samples before they go off for pathogen testing so that they pass; which means if any of the pot actually has unsafe levels of anything; the consumer is still putting that in their bodies regardless of what the official lab says they passed on. And while we try very hard to grow clean weed; you can't see a lot of the things that make you sick with the naked eye.

We went from "ask for anything and it will here tomorrow" to weeks going by with no supplies; then this "rushed" motion when they realize things aren't done because they waited so long to get the things we need to do them.

The owners refuse to hire any help; and it's me running the entire grow with my 70 year old helper, who is very nice, but not quite up to the task of "two guys running this". Getting burned out on the unrealistic expectations.
So, how old are your kids?

I apparently didn't take any of my meds at all this weekend. Just took them but today's a wash. My body doesn't feel like it's attached to me, driving was terrifying, and I've been crying over nothing for 20 minutes now. At least I'm aware of the fact that I'm disassociated but it's still a terrifying feeling cause nothing feels real. Thankfully no dance tonight so I cam just curl up and hide jn my bed till my levels even out again but yeah. Gonna get high and hope it at least helps with the overwhelming sadness feeling.
Wanna casually play GTA in a private lobby? No pressure.....just fun and silly stuff!
I'll break out anything ya wanna play with and experiment with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back