Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've decided this is my last commercial grow I'm going to work for; I'm done in the commercial industry. I'd rather farm corn than work for the same rinse-and-repeat fuckwads.
Sounds like u should start your own! U can recruit members off here to come work for u! ;)
:pighug:

I didn't realize I post that in Live Stoners; I thought this was the staff chat haha!

Oh well; you all know now hahaha!

Just the same shit. This grow scrubs their samples before they go off for pathogen testing so that they pass; which means if any of the pot actually has unsafe levels of anything; the consumer is still putting that in their bodies regardless of what the official lab says they passed on. And while we try very hard to grow clean weed; you can't see a lot of the things that make you sick with the naked eye.

We went from "ask for anything and it will here tomorrow" to weeks going by with no supplies; then this "rushed" motion when they realize things aren't done because they waited so long to get the things we need to do them.

The owners refuse to hire any help; and it's me running the entire grow with my 70 year old helper, who is very nice, but not quite up to the task of "two guys running this". Getting burned out on the unrealistic expectations.

:pass:
Propylene glycol is also used in e-cigarette liquid, because it looks like smoke when vaporized... Health safety is currently being tested on e-cigarette users worldwide.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back