Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
B-day breakfast is hittin da spot! Carmel cappuccino and some homemade cimmanon rolls with cream cheese icing! :eyebrows::headbang::cooldance:
View attachment 1562544View attachment 1562543
:vibe:

bf56f3d03bd6c2c1ede98b792e7ec781.jpg
:headbang: ppp

Naaaa. I really don't care much for the Gulf.
Thinking about it, it's really a Pacific island thing. The vast majority of the ocean is really sparse with life. Life is concentrated around land masses, from coastal mainlands to coral atolls to volcanic islands.
I love the blue waters of the Pacific.
The Pacific is blue, the Caribbean is blue, the open Atlantic is blue, with patches of gold sargasso weed. The Gulf of Mexico is brown.
sargassumgps.jpg

The Pacific is blue, the Caribbean is blue, the open Atlantic is blue, with patches of gold sargasso weed. The Gulf of Mexico is brown.
View attachment 1562553
Ya thats why my comment to @WildBill about galveston contained this….. :crying:

I haven’t been in 30yrs but that town was super trashy the 1 time the family went! And literally 3min into my first trip into that ocean i stepped on a piece of glass in about 2’ deep of water and sliced my foot open! Had to get stitches and couldn’t (even if i wanted to) go back into that nasty water! :nono::cuss:

My cousin, that came back right after Tet Offensive, absolutely hated the bitch. He wouldn't watch a move or a show with her in it. I was chillin' with him a few years ago, just watching late night tv. We were chill as could be and she comes on Leno I think. The world flipped for him in a split second. It was time fer me to go home.
Damn! Chucky has to be pushing 78+ now! :face:
Most events I go to, to this day your hard pressed not to find a I'm not Fonda Jane sticker pasted on the door of every buck house.
You don't forgive or forget what she did

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back