Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
May be the ol birfday but still being productive! Slammed that cup of medicated cappuccino and taking down a fresh bowl in da solo…..then heading outside to change the oil! Think parents are getting us Red Lobster for din-din and its about 30min each way so gotta go change it mow before the road trip! The other option was the Brazilian steakhouse we went to on thanksgiving but i dont have enough open space in my tummy for all u can eat meat! No leftovers from there and i can’t plow thru $50 of meat today!

I wasn't expecting so many mushrooms. Is this normal? I'm assuming this is the DynoMyco.

View attachment 1562296
Nice little patch there! :smoking:...not from the myco/inoculant though, very much the wrong kind of fungus. That came from your soil and to be honest, I'm not sure it's presence is benign... it might be OK, no red alert here but generally such fungi are more competitors for nutes than "help". Maybe somebody knows what fungus this is and can clue us in....
'Shrooms are reproductive bodies, so I'd remove them in any case before they shed millions of spores all over.

1675621568941.gif

The Pacific is blue, the Caribbean is blue, the open Atlantic is blue, with patches of gold sargasso weed. The Gulf of Mexico is brown.
View attachment 1562553
And the far North Atlantic and waters around the Horn are just fucking cold BLACK death.........at least every time I passed them.
I can still very vividly remember the waters around the Horn..........all strapped up in a harness on the catwalk under #2 elevator after midnight with the cold waves beginning to lap quite high...............tends to leave an impression on ya.:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Ya gotta admit. There is just something about the deep blue brilliance of the Pacific. It may be from a girl in high school that had the exact shade of eyes. :biggrin: Our babies would have given the would some eyes that would have made Paul Newman's look dim!:rofl::rofl::rofl:
I'm soooooooo glad I didn't persue that one! Brick house? Naaaaaa..........she turned out to be a brick factory!:rofl::rofl::rofl::face:
Reunion pics can be quite scary!:rofl::rofl::rofl:
Never would I have expected her to turn out like that. A great tennis player, could easily handed me my ass! LOL!

Nice little patch there! :smoking:...not from the myco/inoculant though, very much the wrong kind of fungus. That came from your soil and to be honest, I'm not sure it's presence is benign... it might be OK, no red alert here but generally such fungi are more competitors for nutes than "help". Maybe somebody knows what fungus this is and can clue us in....
'Shrooms are reproductive bodies, so I'd remove them in any case before they shed millions of spores all over.
The plant ain't suffering, yet, lol. I see this as a good sign of soil health. Mycillium informs many plant processes. The grow will tell us if it's + or -

Last edited:
And the far North Atlantic and waters around the Horn are just fucking cold BLACK death.........at least every time I passed them.
I can still very vividly remember the waters around the Horn..........all strapped up in a harness on the catwalk under #2 elevator after midnight with the cold waves beginning to lap quite high...............tends to leave an impression on ya.:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Ya gotta admit. There is just something about the deep blue brilliance of the Pacific. It may be from a girl in high school that had the exact shade of eyes. :biggrin: Our babies would have given the would some eyes that would have made Paul Newman's look dim!:rofl::rofl::rofl:
I'm soooooooo glad I didn't persue that one! Brick house? Naaaaaa..........she turned out to be a brick factory!:rofl::rofl::rofl::face:
Reunion pics can be quite scary!:rofl::rofl::rofl:
Never would I have expected her to turn out like that. A great tennis player, could easily handed me my ass! LOL!
My experiences up there in the North Atlantic was 2 weeks of darkness and deep bone chilling wet cold with rough seas off Norway in November!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back