Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bumpin:d5:
the-simpsons-rumbling.gif

Probably as far as Possible.........:headbang:....Alicante Coast....1 hour south of Benidorm........you wouldnt wanna Walk it.........:crying:

We were 10 minutes from the sea in the UK and here too........:headbang:....

NYD was always a trip to Whitley Bay to watch the stormy sea........lick the salt......:biggrin:...here they all go down the beach with santa hats on...food and drink...and party.....:bday1:

View attachment 1562460

I sooooooo miss the ocean, more precisely, the tropical blue waters of the Pacific. I don't miss being on it for months and months on end........although, I loved the fantastic night sky.
I miss walking a few blocks to go fishing and all the fresh fish.
Surfing, boogie boarding and just swimming was soooooo relaxing! MUCH needed at the time!
I could easily live a very minimalist life in some one-room bungalow with some 'dirt' outside to grow some pakalolo and food and a covered lanai to sit under and smoke and drink at leisure.
I bet I'd cry my ass off if I saw how things have changed at Makaha beach and northwards. It was just mainly regular residential homes when I was there.
I'd hurt less with the weather. Swimming would be a daily thing.
One can dream.

I sooooooo miss the ocean, more precisely, the tropical blue waters of the Pacific. I don't miss being on it for months and months on end........although, I loved the fantastic night sky.
I miss walking a few blocks to go fishing and all the fresh fish.
Surfing, boogie boarding and just swimming was soooooo relaxing! MUCH needed at the time!
I could easily live a very minimalist life in some one-room bungalow with some 'dirt' outside to grow some pakalolo and food and a covered lanai to sit under and smoke and drink at leisure.
I bet I'd cry my ass off if I saw how things have changed at Makaha beach and northwards. It was just mainly regular residential homes when I was there.
I'd hurt less with the weather. Swimming would be a daily thing.
One can dream.
Sounds like Galveston is calling your name! :crying:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back