Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning everyone, 12*f and the kitties taken care of, Missy didn't want out at first, but she finally did, goofy kitty, Buster just wanted breakfast!
Missy finally decided it was too cold out, I opened the door and she came in at a dead run!

I was warming hubbys Brunch...when a Yell went up....and the dog shot out the door....... :biggrin: ...appears she brought a Present in.....

IMG_4179.JPG

Hubby's Brunch.....

IMG_4180.JPG

Last nights primo rib steak and potatoes that he turned in too late to eat.........:doh:.....so I stuck it with a tin of beans for him for breakfast....

another of his 9 Lives...........gone....:biggrin:

@Mossy Your pup was doing exactly what she is supposed to do, contribute to the family, she brought home dinner! Yum yum deep fried rabbit legs :headbang:

Yeah @Talonxracer ....that's why we can't have a cat....she's a Hunter....cant help herself.......

Afternoon @Bill.de.Cat :pass: ..sharing one.........hows your Job List......?....
Afternoon @Mossy ...jobs are something you get paid for, I got chores and projects.....normal chores, cooking, cleaning etc....might try to do a bit more out back in the shed seeing as it's fairly warm start to the day. Got some stuff for the burn barrel if it's not too wet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back