Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning @Mossy - how goes? did you venture out for the 2pm shop?

Morning @Zaaboot ...Aye........ :headbang: ....thats how we got the rib....

The market is on Saturday.......so you either go early or late to miss the mayhem......:biggrin:...

Oh the tea - exactly what me and my mates used to do when we were lads wandering the fields and coast of Dorset - it is the easiest way to consume them but sh*t the bed they taste bad like that :crying: these days, I dry them and put in to capsules with .3g in them - but when I want to 'trip trip' I take the required amount out of the capsules

I've got capsules.....:headbang:

put it in to a shot glass with fresh lemon juice, that does something magical and get you very high very quickly when you knock it back.

Yeah...chemical reaction between the two or simply the metabolic boost from the vitamin C.......hmmmm.....

hmmmmmmmmmmmm.gif

What a Thought....if we Dosed up on VitC precannabis...would we get an increased effect.......
Jeez...in my homework...there is a Logic to that....hmmm.......

The best news is, I took my last antidepressant which I have been weaning off and using shrooms - I have to say, I nearly feel human again, and getting my bounce back (just need to make sure I dont bounce too much and break something) :crying:

Damn.....:doh:..the young and the reckless..........:crying:....there are 12 Months in a year....and you picked the Very Worst month to try...

If you can Do February.....:superhero:..the rest of the year will be a doddle.

The painkiller trail is the same you know.....the strength of the painkillers they have to use stops you being You....and...they do Not stop the pain.

My first appointment at the pain management clinic this woman was talking to me ....and I Thought she was a bit Odd....then as they came in for their appointments I realised...the were All the same.....it was the drugs....they were all there...but Not there...if you know what I mean....:shrug:

how far are you from the Portugal border :smoking:

Probably as far as Possible.........:headbang:....Alicante Coast....1 hour south of Benidorm........you wouldnt wanna Walk it.........:crying:

mmmm just the thought of that....even though we are on an Island this is the most inland I have ever lived, bloody land lovers round here

We were 10 minutes from the sea in the UK and here too........:headbang:....

NYD was always a trip to Whitley Bay to watch the stormy sea........lick the salt......:biggrin:...here they all go down the beach with santa hats on...food and drink...and party.....:bday1:

1675594533239.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back