Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
1675528827599.gif

Hey to finish my grow thread I assume I need to show the chop and hanging.
At what point is standard to give a grow weight/yield...

At final trim just trimmed bud?

On branch but dried a week?
I show the weigh in when the finished bud reaches final dryness, about 62% RH in the jar. The weigh in, and then into Groves. :pighug:

welp, gotta go get ready to go to the store..laterz gators

Man Walmart yesterday after people being stuck at home and Walmart being closed the parking lot was nuts! You woulda thought it was Black Friday it was so hard to find a parking spot! :nono:

I show the weigh in when the finished bud reaches final dryness, about 62% RH in the jar. The weigh in, and then into Groves.
I think I've been measuring RH wrong in my jars. I've been drying to 62% RH in my grow room, which in Winter stays at 75-78°F. When I relocate jars to a 65°F environment the RH in the sealed jar drops to 55-56%. So I guess I really do need to stop curing in the grow room, if RH changes that much with changes in temperature.

I think I've been measuring RH wrong in my jars. I've been drying to 62% RH in my grow room, which in Winter stays at 75-78°F. When I relocate jars to a 65°F environment the RH in the sealed jar drops to 55-56%. So I guess I really do need to stop curing in the grow room, if RH changes that much with changes in temperature.
The colder u can dry it the better! My office sits about 68F and 55% so works for me! The colder temps will prob slow drying down a bit! I prefer my buds closer to 55% for smoking anyways! Seems like 62% gums up the grinder too quick!

The crew looks like they took it in stride, but lights came on for a half hour before I could shut them off in the dark period. No worries. It’s just the POGP photo clone. Mom gave up plenty, so no big deal.
Priorities.
How did you make out pipes ok???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back