Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey to finish my grow thread I assume I need to show the chop and hanging.
At what point is standard to give a grow weight/yield...

At final trim just trimmed bud?

On branch but dried a week?
Chop, hang optional, dry weight, and few other things! Believe its a review form u gotta copy and paste in and fill out these days!

Morning stoners!

Ok.......how do you make grows show completed?
Is there a selection in the threadmarks when you post from your thread?
Pretty sure for grow shows (or any thread u post under a breeder or any other companies section) u gotta ask staff to tav it complete for u! Ones under just indoor grow etc u should be able to tag as complete….or at least u used to be able to!

I have lost power on photo girls and it was for several days and had 0 issues! I thinl them going dark is fine its just if the lights were going off/on before they got power restored that could cause issue! I know i had people i follow on IG that purposely put photos into total darkness for 2-3 days as they swap from veg to bloom (to supposedly initiate flowering quicker) so u should be fine! Prob be the low temps that would be more of an issue then the darkness! ;)
:pass:
The crew looks like they took it in stride, but lights came on for a half hour before I could shut them off in the dark period. No worries. It’s just the POGP photo clone. Mom gave up plenty, so no big deal.
Priorities.

The crew looks like they took it in stride, but lights came on for a half hour before I could shut them off in the dark period. No worries. It’s just the POGP photo clone. Mom gave up plenty, so no big deal.
Priorities.
1675528504756.gif

Morning @Mossy, and thanks for the reps. I trust you are not dealing with evil weather? Been interesting on this side of the pond. :cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back