Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think if you do a review, if a separate thread from your grow, you have the option to mark it as completed. But you’d have to do a separate review than your grow and just link to your grow thread. It’ll be before you start typing your review… I think I’m right, right?
Saw that but didn't really explore it.....need to try next time I guess.

I think if you do a review, if a separate thread from your grow, you have the option to mark it as completed. But you’d have to do a separate review than your grow and just link to your grow thread. It’ll be before you start typing your review… I think I’m right, right?
I just checked, when you review you start a thread. There is a drop-down menu of prefix’s and down a bit under vendor somethingorother is “completed” in red.

Morning stoners!

Ok.......how do you make grows show completed?
Saw that but didn't really explore it.....need to try next time I guess.
I just checked, when you review you start a thread. There is a drop-down menu of prefix’s and down a bit under vendor somethingorother is “completed” in red.
Same thing for your grow threads click the 3 dots and then got to add threadmark index ~ then at bottom there is a selection of options to choose from
1675526373427.png

1675526401349.png

Open window... I have the ac infinity controller and monitor it all the time... That may explain a filter thats been in use for a long time... but the brand new one shouldnt have any issues from 60 % humidity from the start.. could shorten its lifespan though eventually... but like I said,, never had an issue before.
If u have issues with rh being too high do u also use a dehumidifier? I have inkbird controllers for rh & temp in both tents but in 4x4 i also use a small dehumidifier to help! Since my humidifier is push button on/off (vs analog style that works with controller) i just let it run non stop! I use the cheap $20 ac infinity raxial booster fans as my intake and exhaust and def does the job! Prob also why my rh could get high enough to need dehumidifier since they pull a fraction what the good inline fans move!

Hey to finish my grow thread I assume I need to show the chop and hanging.
At what point is standard to give a grow weight/yield...

At final trim just trimmed bud?

On branch but dried a week?

Thank you and we are back on line!! It got down to 34f throughout the house, but blankets and communal bed kept us warm. It’s not yet 50, but rising. The autos will likely survive, but the photo girl got her light cycle messed up…we will see. -11 here, so no rush to do anything but roll over and grab some zzzs
I have lost power on photo girls and it was for several days and had 0 issues! I thinl them going dark is fine its just if the lights were going off/on before they got power restored that could cause issue! I know i had people i follow on IG that purposely put photos into total darkness for 2-3 days as they swap from veg to bloom (to supposedly initiate flowering quicker) so u should be fine! Prob be the low temps that would be more of an issue then the darkness! ;)
:pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back