Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guy i gave the job to gave me them. I guess second place at the Illinois cannabis cup . But i don't know if that even means anything :crying:
Kinda like being the smartest kid on the short bus! ;) :crying:
1675393925532.gif

Thanks @Lil Dab buddy ol pal and I don't think a moron grows plants like you do bubba! And if you were a moron you woulda burned your shop down
Like I almost did putting the torch in my weak hand. I decided to see how well i can solder with the scrap copper in dudes garage just to see how the motions would feel and its just like when I made the butter or doing the gas regulators. Except dropping stuff is hotter:hothot::crying:

Thanks @Lil Dab buddy ol pal and I don't think a moron grows plants like you do bubba! And if you were a moron you woulda burned your shop down
Like I almost did putting the torch in my weak hand. I decided to see how well i can solder with the scrap copper in dudes garage just to see how the motions would feel and its just like when I made the butter or doing the gas regulators. Except dropping stuff is hotter:hothot::crying:
Thanks buddy yeah I know just joking:doh: most of the time I just get ahead of myself and don't think everything through well enough but also over think it too much if that makes sense :doh::dizzy:

I need to go to bed still feel shity got all my chores done:woohoo1: not sure if I'm working tomorrow or not we will see how i feel in the AM Night everyone:headbang::pass::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping:

most of the time I just get ahead of myself and don't think everything through well enough but also over think it too much if that makes sense
There’s a word for that……I believe it’s….stoner. :passit:

Just kinda rollin around the conversation i was havin with this guy any of you guys got one thing you do differently than everyone and everyone says your way is weird or dumb but u can't understand how they do it their way the normal way? Example: This dude solders by heating the top of the fitting and holds the solder on the bottom and draws it up to the flame. And its so pretty no drips and I've tried and I just drip. Im like isnt your hand hot ?? and a couple he says is weird that I do is i carry in tools in the backwards order. But I go more by what will give me maximum space at each point. And the other is with the big sectional cable sewer rodders i lay out all the cables on one side of the machine and feed them through the front backwards instead of from the back through the tail and then walk around to the front and hook them together . It saves so much time . So whats uz guyzez?

Thanks buddy yeah I know just joking:doh: most of the time I just get ahead of myself and don't think everything through well enough but also over think it too much if that makes sense :doh::dizzy:

I need to go to bed still feel shity got all my chores done:woohoo1: not sure if I'm working tomorrow or not we will see how i feel in the AM Night everyone:headbang::pass::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping:
I kn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back