Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well since taking that small section of the main feed loop out stone dragon is really getting some color back! Gave both autos topdress with this stuff….
image.jpg

SD
image.jpg
4E42E5B1-9DB7-4C6A-9E42-6CF775E1237B.jpeg

Bloodstone hasn’t greened up as much but def is looking much happier thats for sure! Not burning leafs off like with WDA even tho same soil and topdress! :woohoo1:

image.jpg

3D995F23-00CD-4D6D-B458-8756A635EDD1.jpeg

Sure am glad i decided to pressure test each pot! Gonna do same for photos although the unburnt spots on 2 of the 3 also seem to have greened up! I will update those when i climb inside later once not so stoned!:eyebrows::crying:
:vibe:

That CBG is some pretty cool stuff I really never heard of it b4.
Then what is really cool is just how much stuff comes from CBGA it's like the precursor to everything that's so cool!!!

So the question I would have is when they say it's gonna be 15% CBG in the dried leaf.
Do they really mean it's gonna be 15% CBGA . (Just like when they give a % THC but really mean THCA)
Cause the A means acid (carboxylic acid) which we want gone. That why we call it Decarboxylating or decarb for short. Your clipping off the carboxylic acid.

So if it's CBGA then ya you'd need to decarb to get to CBG. And then there might be other stuff in there as well you wanna decarb like maybe CBDA (???).

But if it's truly just CBG then there's no need to decarb CBG cause there's no carboxyl group (acid).
See the COOH in CBGA but no COOH in the CBG?

And then if do need to decarb at what temp? Notice on your ardent FX how CBD has a different setting for Decarb.

View attachment 1561362
I guess I could email Ardent and ask

That CBG is some pretty cool stuff I really never heard of it b4.
Then what is really cool is just how much stuff comes from CBGA it's like the precursor to everything that's so cool!!!

So the question I would have is when they say it's gonna be 15% CBG in the dried leaf.
Do they really mean it's gonna be 15% CBGA . (Just like when they give a % THC but really mean THCA)
Cause the A means acid (carboxylic acid) which we want gone. That why we call it Decarboxylating or decarb for short. Your clipping off the carboxylic acid.

So if it's CBGA then ya you'd need to decarb to get to CBG. And then there might be other stuff in there as well you wanna decarb like maybe CBDA (???).

But if it's truly just CBG then there's no need to decarb CBG cause there's no carboxyl group (acid).
See the COOH in CBGA but no COOH in the CBG?

And then if do need to decarb at what temp? Notice on your ardent FX how CBD has a different setting for Decarb.

View attachment 1561362
1675295343246.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back