Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hummm......... I keep doing that? I think reading so many posts in a row just tweaks my stoner brain. Anyhow @Cannaficionado sorry to hear you are having tooth pain!
Thanks man its all good. Im actually feeling pretty good today. Did my h202 rinse before bed this morning. Ever since the pain just stopped at like 4am it hasnt come back. I got my fingers crossed it stays that way

Anyone who knows how to plumb a kitchen sink drain available to talk me through what I need to get? I had a diagram before but I can't find it now and I'm sitting in the home depot parking lot scrambling to figure out what I need lmao
I can take a picture of mine if u need?

I can take a picture of mine if u need?
I got it taken care of lol. I was kinda freaking out cause while we were in there the boys called and said that Molly was acting really weird and fell down the stairs so we were trying to rush but there really wasn't a point since there's not time to go home before we pick #3 up from class and apparently she's acting normal again now so idk what that's about. #1 said she was in their room and it started smelling really bad (confirmed like fish) so sounds like she expressed her glands. He told me that #2 was hiding in #3s room when it happened and he was in their room so he wasn't sure what happened. First call he made it sound like something really bad was happening but now it sounds like #2 jump scared her and she spazzed. Idk we'll see in like a zomnut I guess.

LOLO you need at least a drain, a tailpiece, and a trap
It's a single basin and I'm using the existing garbage disposal, which I know complicates things. Problem is I was in a rush to get her to class and wasn't able to take stock of what all came with the new sink lmao.
Yeah what mara said should just need a P trap for a kitchen sink there a few different kinds pvc /metal :d5:
1675292990424.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back