Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
These things have some crazy ass toes! :crying:

1675289454123.gif

Anyone who knows how to plumb a kitchen sink drain available to talk me through what I need to get? I had a diagram before but I can't find it now and I'm sitting in the home depot parking lot scrambling to figure out what I need lmao

Anyone who knows how to plumb a kitchen sink drain available to talk me through what I need to get? I had a diagram before but I can't find it now and I'm sitting in the home depot parking lot scrambling to figure out what I need lmao
:pop:

@PinkyNotTheBrain

LOLO you need at least a drain, a tailpiece, and a trap

LOLO you need at least a drain, a tailpiece, and a trap
It's a single basin and I'm using the existing garbage disposal, which I know complicates things. Problem is I was in a rush to get her to class and wasn't able to take stock of what all came with the new sink lmao.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back