Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
k thru 12 then trade school. 19 years later after accident on the job and 2 discs later I had to go 4 more if I wanted the same scale I got as an union electrician. Can't complain it's heated in the winter AC in the summer. The people here are really nice and friendly but they're just not the same as my friends or the guys on the job sites.
My buddy is a union electrician 103? Took him a few years to get his head out of his ass so he got in late, but better than never.

My buddy is a union electrician 103? Took him a few years to get his head out of his ass so he got in late, but better than never.
Yep 103 international motherhood of brother fu#$kers.
Lol
Lot of great guys and man did we have fun on jobs.
I'm retired now (from the local) all my old tool partners are retired too hahaha. Had I been able to stay in, we were 55 and out full pension and all medical covered till your 65.

My nephew's in his 2nd year at the vo-tech up in Billerica for plumbing. Good trade solid pay and his grandfather was outta LU 12 which should give him a leg up if he wanted to go that route.

The hard part about the trades is man is beats on your body. It's all aces and 8s when your young but the years take a toll on you

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back