Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Something quiet to start the day ...
Gotta get my ass busy see ya!

donk.gif
You get your Ass away to work.............the rest of them are working Unicorns....

unicor.gif

I’m speakable today, how long time have you guys went to ordinary school?

:paleo:
k thru 12 then trade school. 19 years later after accident on the job and 2 discs later I had to go 4 more if I wanted the same scale I got as an union electrician. Can't complain it's heated in the winter AC in the summer. The people here are really nice and friendly but they're just not the same as my friends or the guys on the job sites.

Supertramp!! Don't do this *whacka-chicka-Whacka-chicka* and don't do that *whacka-chicka-Whacka-chicka*

Yeah 12 years, and the best was the last where i learned to roll a 3 skin joint!! ... over years i've honed my skills and am proud to say after practicing 10 thousand times (the chinese art of becoming a master) ... I can now roll a two skin joint!!

(which is why aunty is SO proud of me!)

:gary:

:bighug:

Supertramp!! Don't do this *whacka-chicka-Whacka-chicka* and don't do that *whacka-chicka-Whacka-chicka*

Yeah 12 years, and the best was the last where i learned to roll a 3 skin joint!! ... over years i've honed my skills and am proud to say after practicing 10 thousand times (the chinese art of becoming a master) ... I can now roll a two skin joint!!

(which is why aunty is SO proud of me!)

:gary:

:bighug:

Happy friday blue :pass:

k thru 12 then trade school. 19 years later after accident on the job and 2 discs later I had to go 4 more if I wanted the same scale I got as an union electrician. Can't complain it's heated in the winter AC in the summer. The people here are really nice and friendly but they're just not the same as my friends or the guys on the job sites.
Happy Friday bud :baked:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back