Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Earth rotated once around its axis on Wednesday, June 29, in 1.59 milliseconds less than 24 hours, faster than scientists had ever previously recorded, according to TimeAndDate.com.21 okt. 2022

Easy fix.... Brake/reverse with help of the electrical system, plant some cannabis.

Thanks for the rep @blue and happy effin Friday y’all! Think I got touched with the stomach bug that’s making its rounds. Felt fine til 11 am yesterday then tingly skull, hot/cold, and dizzy/nausea. Needless to say, I am starving! Just ate a lg banana-nut muffin about an hr ago and it’s staying put so here’s hoping… all mesh bubble bags will be here today. Trim has been in freezer since Tuesday. I have 3x 1 gal bags full and another half. Prob not extracting it all today, maybe? All depends when they arrive. Then have one of my boys bring ice. 3&1/2 gallon bags? Hoping for about a half oz of bubble hash. This will be dedicated to creating temple ball(s). Won’t be as good as frenchie’s but should be awesome!

Earth rotated once around its axis on Wednesday, June 29, in 1.59 milliseconds less than 24 hours, faster than scientists had ever previously recorded, according to TimeAndDate.com.21 okt. 2022

Easy fix.... Brake/reverse with help of the electrical system, plant some cannabis.
Isn’t that how we end up with an extra day in feb every 4 yrs? Cuz the earth spins slightly faster than 24hrs… and I believe your plan is spot on! All grow equip should be distributed to all who choose to grow and just grow!

062cf927-6143-483c-b5f4-c80e6ea76268.jpeg

Should i drop the plan here on how to save the world or is it a secret?
Where do we start? This is easy, its like a grow-room but we would get all the "grow-equipment" in the world in our hands..

View attachment 1553341
Indeed because
Inquiring minds need to know !!!
:crying:

Screenshot_20230106_092825_DuckDuckGo.jpg

The thing is, we need to find all the professional growers out there and let them fix the nature as they know how to do it.

These guys are gifted and can, if they are allowed - rescue the planet earth.

If we look at the cannabis-plant it is symmetrical and by finding the guys who can grow the best plants in the world we could give these guys a chance to save it - before it’s to late.

/Potsmoker

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back