Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm carrying the Guardian Tactical Exilis this week.
Screenshot_20230131-212422~2.png

:pass:

Yeah im just wondering cuz mine are photos. I didnt know if the low intesities would mess anything up.
Cloudy days happen, amigro. They’ll be fine… as long as their photo period wasn’t interrupted. :pass:

Is

What I still think is crazy is my well tests 310, but my filtered fridge water is around 340. What the hell?
Now picture me running crazy through the neighborhood with a tds meter :doh:
Have you changed your filter lately?

Oh BTW, fixed the fridge water line. Was still being wonky but I turned on the icemaker today to start stockpiling ice in the deep freeze again to finally do my bubble and it seems to have burped the rest of the air out. I had told hubby ro turn it on cause that was probably it but I guess he didn't :face:

Good point :thumbsup: Looks like not available in Canada but in stock for US and UK. Imagine it'll be available in Canada soon then. Hey @stan_mephisto any idea when 24k will be available for Canada?

Nah I only know cause I catch my self almost doing the same thing :doh::baked:

These Tactical Pterodactyl and Matt Helm fixed blades are damn nice. Would love to add one to my edc. View attachment 1561112View attachment 1561113View attachment 1561114View attachment 1561115
I prefer the fixed blade full tang. I wear it with the sheath on my belt and handle down, can pull it faster and from almost any position, sitting etc. Don't want to have to rely on a spring or a button so my second one is either a butterfly or dirk depending if im at work or not. I left 2 of em and my knucks in this chicks car when we went to the keyclub :wall:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back