Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you’re feeling adventurous, brine those babies in your favorite IPA for five or six hours prior to smoking…..:headbang:
Maybe next time as I still have some Guava IPA’s but with price of wings we haven’t been getting them lately. We just got a 40lb box of boneless skinless chicken breasts for $65. Now this week they doing 40lb boneless skinless chicken thighs but went up to $85.

Hey guys question.

I turned my lights down to the lowest setting today to take some pictures and accidentally left it at that setting all day... this shouldnt effect anything right. It was still on its schedule so the cycle wasnt messed up or anything.

Hey guys question.

I turned my lights down to the lowest setting today to take some pictures and accidentally left it at that setting all day... this shouldnt effect anything right. It was still on its schedule so the cycle wasnt messed up or anything.
Should be fine. Heck we have power outages that mess up my light schedules and they don’t skip a beat

I just wish th

I just wish they would release 24 Carat again. OTOH, I have some new sleep contenders this round, so maybe I won't need more sleepy strain seeds. Fingers crossed. :pighug:
24k is available right now bud :pass:

24k is available right now bud :pass:
Maybe not for Canada? :d5: :pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back