Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to make this Carne Asada again.
F9106562-58BB-49D0-8962-571045A83A4B.jpeg
6AC2F427-D669-4F14-A5EB-98948ABEEB4D.jpeg

Wish I could post the videos from iPhone but doesn’t work here supporting the mov files the last time I’ve tried.
Video's can be a pain they must be <10mb most needed editing and compressing which just be comes time consuming :d5:

Knowing by experience. The toughest thing to explain to someone.

That reminds me of an old joke.... real old. @WildBill might appreciate this one.

Back in the days of the house phone and having to pay for long distance. So imagine if you will......

Wealthy guy has a Ferrari. He needs an engine service and has a great mechanic. They are finishing up and as everything is going back together they realize he hasn't got the torque specs for the head bolts. What to do?

They manage to make a long distance call to Italy. It takes several tries and staying up late into the night to try and get Maranello on the line. Eventually with broken Italian and English they get the head mechanic on the phone. They ask him what the torque spec is on these highly important bolts. After several hundred dollars of phone time the head mechanic says:

"The torque settings, lives in the arm of a good mechanic." And hangs up.

HA!
not my torque settings... :nono: Estimating bolt size is relatively easy to get close enough. Knowing what alloy you are dealing with is another matter, and getting that wrong could suck bigly (sorry). :rofl:

I just wish th
They're supposed to be coming out with some brand new stuff this year. I think a gelato x meph wedding is the next big release. I've seen some people testing it lately
I just wish they would release 24 Carat again. OTOH, I have some new sleep contenders this round, so maybe I won't need more sleepy strain seeds. Fingers crossed. :pighug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back