Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning but damn I should still be sleeping not even 4am been up since 2am. I feel like I’ve got run over by a few Peterbuilts trucks not sure how I’ll make the 4hr drive home after they load up and I take the other vehicle home.
74661EDB-BA88-44C4-A053-1665F76D9580.jpeg

well today,
:woohoo1:happy days!

Crept up above 0 but still nippy, I must assume you take it as it comes - I would whimper at being that cold for so long :shrug:

cup of coffee!
Enjoy :pass:

-----------------

So m'lady gifted me a Metal Detector for my ripe new age day, chuffed to bits, assembled it quick smart and since then I have been trying to work out the law in England to go detecting, what a pain in the backside it is, it has almost put me off :cuss: with the sheer amount of red tape. I think she wanted me to spend more time outside.... I get the feeling it will relocate to Portugal where it seems a lot easier to just turn it on and walk around

Morning @Mossy - how are you? How is Spanish Christmas treating you - I shall keep hold of that luck for sure, goin to need it

Much the same as UK xmas......'cept I have chocolate.....Small Mercies an all that........ :crying: ....

Jobs market world wide has to be a mess ATM...........Covid has changed a lot....old industry will die and new industry will be created ....but the flux inbetween affects everything.....:pass:

Much the same as UK xmas......'cept I have chocolate.....Small Mercies an all that........ :crying: ....

Jobs market world wide has to be a mess ATM...........Covid has changed a lot....old industry will die and new industry will be created ....but the flux inbetween affects everything.....:pass:
Wanna start a suncream company???

4684.jpg

young-man-resting-on-beach.jpg

So m'lady gifted me a Metal Detector for my ripe new age day, chuffed to bits, assembled it quick smart and since then I have been trying to work out the law in England to go detecting, what a pain in the backside it is, it has almost put me off :cuss: with the sheer amount of red tape. I think she wanted me to spend more time outside.... I get the feeling it will relocate to Portugal where it seems a lot easier to just turn it on and walk around

Beach combing.......just you and your metal detector ...with the beach to yourself in the mornings........ :pass:

I always wanted the beach cleaning tractor job.......:headbang:...I could get up every day Happy to do that for work....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back